Ewwwwwww.......Barf!

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Ewwwwwww.......Barf!
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
WOW! Sure wish I'd seen those in person before I left Portland. Crazy, man, crazy.
Looks like the wallpaper where I now live......
Thanks for sharing.
And dig the pink feather boa on top of the 18 cell horns. See? Soft termination of the horn mouth. Ha!
OMG, those are hideous. Leftovers from the 1970 drapes his wife made from fabric that was being cleared out.
But, I do do see a gorgeous 1803 sittin' there on top. Almost makes the covers worthwhile.
EDIT: By the timed I typed my response, two others had slipped theirs in. Must be the three fastest responses in history.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Yeah Cal, those 1803's are beauties. And as you know, i was looking hi & lo for cabs like those (sans the covers). Timing is everything, I would have loved to carry those from Portland to NC - had room in the truck. Oh well....
Um Michael, I think the bid is for the covers.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
He's selling the bass bins, too. Seperate auction. i should have said....
I wonder if he's a big Sound of Music fan....hahahahaha!![]()
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Don't you guys understand this is a guy who did what he could to get the wife acceptance factor he needed to live with his altecs in the house?
Bookmarks